Pages

Friday 13 June 2014

Hello .. salam alikom

Hi guys how are today ..

after all this Time .. i decided to create a new Blog to speak about a lot of things i passionate about , Like : beauty , creating new things , Books , traveling , cooking , Games , photographing , writing , cinema , Music ……

i don’t know if i mentioned about every thing i want to tell you about .. OK with Time you will Know ..

in this blog i will write in ENGLISH .. i mean My first blog “ SmartChou “where i write in Arabic .. because i chose the way of learning by writing..


i can't forget to thank My Friend: Mohamed islem beta .. because he helped me a lot to be this blog like That .. SO Big ThanK for Mohamed ..
and My Brother Yacine Because he always stands beside me and support me in any experiment


i wish that this Blog will be a fun Experience and Successful one ..
for that Time i wish you The Best ..

No comments:

Post a Comment